Diseases, Parrots

Use of Probiotics in Parrots

Probiotic

Versele Laga Probiotic
, Microbes that are the most common in our parrots and can sometimes cause distressing problems are the factors of intestinal infection. These settle in the large intestine and disrupt the normal intestinal flora. As a result, parrots are lost as a result of either excessive diarrhea or the spread of infection to vital organs.

What Does a Budgie Probiotic Do?

In this article, we will give you the best information about making probiotics for cockatiels, lovebirdsand budgies, which are common parrot breeds in our country. We will also try to give information about budgerigar natural probiotic yogurt. We will also include information about probiotic products specially made by brands. Especially Versele Laga Probiotic and diazyme 256 are the most sold products among the products produced as probiotic supplements and are preferred by hobbyists. We will also include extensive information about budgerigar probiotic prices.

  1. 1nd Way Harmful microbes are eliminated with appropriate antibiotics, and it ensures that our poultry friend regains its former health.
  2. 2nd Way It is the elimination of harmful ones by giving beneficial microorganisms orally. These beneficial microorganisms are called probiotics.

Budgie Probiotic Prices

Diazyme 256 Probiotic
Microorganisms in the probiotic group include yeast, industrial fermentation, by-products, enzymes and natural digesters, as well as lactic acid bacteria. Another purpose of using probiotics is to reduce stress. Probiotic feed additives are effective in normal functioning of the digestive system and increasing appetite. About 40 microorganisms, including Bacillus subtilis, Streptococcus species and Aspergillus species, are known to be safe in many countries. It is allowed to be added to animal feeds. Microorganisms in this group should have the ability to pass into the intestine without being affected by the acid environment in the stomach. Probiotic bacteria compete with pathogenic (disease-causing) microorganisms to settle in the intestine. Probiotic bacteria produce antimicrobial substances in the gut. These are mostly lactic acids. Reducing lactic acid intestinal PH provides an acidic environment. It makes it impossible for pathogenic microorganisms to reproduce.

Lactic acid producing bacteria (lactobacillus) and fusobacterium species make up 90% of the intestinal microflora of poultry. The remaining 10% is composed of microorganisms such as E.coli, Enterocccus, Clostridium, Staphylococcus, Blastomyces, Pseudomonas and Proteus. There are more than 400 species of microorganisms in the normal intestinal microflora.

Back to list

Related Posts

Uzmana Sor

Your email address will not be published.